Buy TicketsA Day for all the Family
Showground Address – Locko Park, Nr. Spondon, Derby. DE72 3RY. Follow the yellow road signs and directional signs to Public Car Parks.
TICKETS CAN STILL BE PURCHASED AT THE VARIOUS OUTLETS LISTED BELOW
The Society does not wish to discriminate against visitors with disabilities, so the full admission rate will be charged.
However, if a visitor has a full-time carer or attendant, a free ticket is available for them at the time of purchasing a standard price visitor ticket. This concession is only available by purchasing a ticket in advance, with supporting documentation.
Pre Show tickets can be obtained from one of the outlets listed below by, post from the General Secretary or via the website. If you are interested in attending please let us know and we can make the necessary arrangements regarding the purchase of the tickets.
Derbyshire County Show Sunday 25th June, 2017 Opening Times: 8.00am-5.30pm Ticket prices for the 2017 Show are shown below PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT ON THE GATE IS EITHER CASH, CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.
On The Day tickets
|Adults £13.00||Adults £10.00|
|OAPs £10.00||OAPs £8.00|
|Child £8.00 (Under 5’s free – over 16’s adult price)||Child £7.00 (Under 5’s free – over 16’s adult price)|
|Group Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) £36.00||Group Ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) £30.00|
Where locally can I buy my advanced tickets?
Pre-Show Tickets will be available online from the beginning of February and from the following outlets from May.
- Derby – City Centre Tourist Information Centre
- Chester Green – Derby J.R. Smith, 35 Mansfield Road, Chester Green
- Allestree – Ctd News & Post Office, Blenheim Parade, Blenheim Drive
- Alvaston – Alvaston News, Shardlow Road
- Ashbourne – Visitor Information, Ashbourne Town Hall, Market Place
- Aston-On-Trent – The Village Shop, Weston Road
- Belper – Sun Dial Furniture & Gifts, 50 King Street
- Borrowash – Antony Coates, Victoria Road
- Burton-On-Trent – Customer Service Centre, Market Place
- Castle Donington – Gaysey Maisey, 13 Borough Street
- Chellaston – Butchers, 11 Derby Road
- Chesterfield – Tourist Information Centre, Rykneld Square
- Denby – Durham Ox, Street Lane
- Duffield – Croots Farm Shop & Kitchen, Farnah House Farm, Wirksworth Road
- Elvaston – Beechwood Caravan Park, Main Road
- Hatton – The News Shop, Station Road (formerly The Post Office)
- Long Eaton – Jas Heaps, Main Street
- Matlock – Tourist Information Point, Matlock Station
- Melbourne – Melbourne News, 36 Market Place
- Ripley – The Deli, 37-39 Oxford Street
- Risley – Risley Saddlery, Sandborough Fields Farm, Derby Road
- Shardlow – Post Office, London Road
- Spondon – Spondon Hardware, 91 Sitwell Street
- Spondon – Bluebells Dairy, Locko Road
- Stanley – Stanley Shop and Post Office, 124 Station Rd
- Swadlincote – Tourist Information Centre, Sharpes Pottery Museum, West Street
- Swarkestone – Swarkestone Nursery, Lowes Lane