Buy TicketsA Day for all the Family
Showground Address – The Showground, Borrowash Road, Elvaston near Derby. DE72 3EP (Please follow yellow Derbyshire County Show signs)
TICKETS CAN STILL BE PURCHASED AT THE VARIOUS OUTLETS LISTED BELOW
The Society does not wish to discriminate against visitors with disabilities, so the full admission rate will be charged.
However, if a visitor has a full-time carer or attendant, a free ticket is available for them at the time of purchasing a standard price visitor ticket. This concession is only available by purchasing a ticket in advance, with supporting documentation.
Pre Show tickets can be obtained from one of the outlets listed below by, post from the General Secretary or via the website. If you are interested in attending please let us know and we can make the necessary arrangements regarding the purchase of the tickets.
Derbyshire County Show Sunday 23rd June, 2019 Opening Times: 8.00am-5.30pm Ticket prices for the 2019 Show are shown below PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT ON THE GATE IS EITHER CASH, CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.
On The Day tickets
|Adults £13.00||Adults £10.00|
|OAPs £11.00||OAPs £9.00|
|Child £8.00 (Under 5’s free – over 16’s adult price)||Child £7.00 (Under 5’s free – over 16’s adult price)|
Where locally can I buy my advanced tickets?
Pre-Show Tickets will be available online from the beginning of February and from the following outlets from May.
- Derby – City Centre Tourist Information Centre
- Chester Green – Derby J.R. Smith, 35 Mansfield Road, Chester Green
- Allestree – CTD News & Post Office, Blenheim Parade, Blenheim Drive
- Alvaston – CTD News, 6 Shardlow Road
- Ashbourne – Visitor Information, Ashbourne Town Hall, Market Place
- Aston-On-Trent – The Village Shop, Weston Road
- Belper – Sun Dial Furniture & Gifts, 50 King Street
- Borrowash – Antony Coates, Victoria Road
- Burton-On-Trent – Customer Service Centre, Market Place
- Chellaston – Butchers, 11 Derby Road
- Chesterfield – Tourist Information Centre, Rykneld Square
- Duffield – Croots Farm Shop & Kitchen, Farnah House Farm, Wirksworth Road
- Elvaston – Beechwood Caravan Park, Main Road
- Hatton – The News Shop, Station Road (formerly The Post Office)
- Long Eaton – Jas Heaps, Main Street
- Melbourne – Melbourne News, 36 Market Place
- Oakwood – Select Convenience, Danebridge Crescent
- Ripley – The Deli, 37-39 Oxford Street
- Risley – Risley Saddlery, Sandborough Fields Farm, Derby Road
- Spondon – Bluebells Dairy, Locko Road
- Stanley – Stanley Shop and Post Office, 124 Station Rd
- Swadlincote – Tourist Information Centre, Sharpes Pottery Museum, West Street
- Swarkestone – Swarkestone Nursery, Lowes Lane
- Willington – Bettys Farm Shop,The Castle Way